- About us
- Adoption In Taiwan
- Reunion Service
- The Protection of Children and Youths Welfare and Rights Act
- Civil Code
- Family Act
- Household Registration Act
- Enforcement Rules of the Household Registration Act
- Permit and Management Regulations for Children and Youth Adoption Service Providers
- Information Management and Regulations of Child and Juvenile Adoption
- Regulations Governing Visiting, Residency, and Permanent Residency of Aliens
- Act for Implementation of J.Y. Interpretation No.748
Who can apply this service?
According to the Children and Youth Welfare Act, the adoption information application service and reunion service are provided to all adoptees, birthparents, adoptive parents, and interested-party, we are sorry that the Center may not provide you services if you are not the identity mentioned above.
Our service have different rules for different identities：
- Adoptees：We will provide related services after confirming your identity. Adoptees under 18 would need permission from their guardians when applying for our services.
- Birthparents, Adoptive parents and Interested-party：We will provide related services after confirming your identity. We will discuss the cause and thoughts of the search with you via e-mail or letter.
How to apply?
You could download the forms below to apply for our reunion service if your identity is qualified. After filling up the forms, kindly send them back to the Center by letter, fax, or e-mail. Our social worker will check the forms and be in contact soon.
- Age Limit：
1. Adoptees under 18 could apply for non-identified information about their birth family when they get permission from their guardians.
2. Adoptees aged 18 and above could apply for identified information about their birth family directly from the Center.
- Application for adoption related information：
Adoption-related information includes identified information and non-identified information.
Names, addresses, ID numbers, etc., information that could identify the birthparents, adoptees, and adoptive parents are considered as identified information, and others like the reason for relinquishments, the general situation of the adoptive family, etc., are considered as non-identified information.
Reunion Service and Adoption Information Application Form <PDF> <ODT>
Consent to Provide Personal Information <PDF> <ODT>
Questionnaire for Reunion and Root Finding <PDF> <ODT>