- About us
- Adoption In Taiwan
- Reunion Service
- The Protection of Children and Youths Welfare and Rights Act
- Civil Code
- Family Act
- Household Registration Act
- Enforcement Rules of the Household Registration Act
- Permit and Management Regulations for Children and Youth Adoption Service Providers
- Information Management and Regulations of Child and Juvenile Adoption
- Regulations Governing Visiting, Residency, and Permanent Residency of Aliens
- Act for Implementation of J.Y. Interpretation No.748
How to arrive
Service Hours： Monday to Friday, 9：00 a.m.~5：30 p.m.
Address： 5F.-1, No. 1, Nanhai Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Take Tamsui-Xinyi Line(Red Line) / Songshan-Xindian Line(Green Line) to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station (R08) (G10). Take Exit 1. Make a U-turn and walk straight. Turn right onto Nanhai Road(南海路) Walk 50 meters. The entance will be the first door on the right.
Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall (Luosifu): 0東, 3, 15, 18, 208, 236, 251, 252, 297, 644, 648, 660
Finance Building: 5, 38, 204, 227, 235, 241, 243, 244, 295, 532, 630, 662, 663, 706
Driving to the Center：
Get off from Sun Yat-Sen Freeway at Chongcing N. Rd. Interchange (Exit 25 / Exit 25B). Head south on Chongcing N. Rd. Continue on to Chongcing S. Rd. Turn left onto Aiguo W. Rd. Turn right onto Nanhai Rd. Continue straight for 50 meters, and the building will be on the right.